Labels

Friday 30 September 2011

Critical lives on Tich!

Tada. Meet Critical's sales team aka Team Weelocks of cutthroat Tichondrius (H).


I think its time to come out of the closet.

Hi my name is Critical and I 5box. Ok so I admit, I cheat. A little. I just so happen to be an arabian oil mogul in RL hence I can afford to spend $75 a month on Wow.

I know theres one question all Reader's want to ask but are too afraid to: What's your number Critical? The good thing is I'm in a tell all mood today so here you go.

Zero. Critical last night collected all his gold and stockpiles across all 5 accounts and donated it to a good cause, his guild's bank (not personal gbank). Oh don't worry it was only 500k, nothing like the 3 or 4 or 5 million Critical always pulls out of his ass and sneaks it into blog comments to up his rep like other lazy writers. I mean come on, ask any wow millionaire what their businesses are and only 1 out of 10 will say they focus on one profession only. Yes Critical is a bit lazy, but nothing comes close to the fun of messing with someone else's glyphs.

Oooh i feel so dirty admitting Critical is not a wow millionzaire.

So there you have it. Critical only has 10 bags of glyphs, thats all. Nothing else up his sleeves. No gold. No mats. No stockpile. No cards or trinkets. Nothing. Still trust Critical to guide you on your way to the stars?

Stick around my faithful Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts